Thursday, October 25, 2012

Boo at the Zoo Take 2

We went to our 2nd Boo at the Zoo in Knoxville last weekend. We skipped a year so it was remarkable to me how much the children have grown up in that time! No strollers for me to push and no diapers to change. Zero temper tantrums. Perfect!

Last year I missed out on the good clearance deals for costumes, but I still managed to pick up some vampire gear for less than $10 for all 3 kids. (I try to shop each holiday a year ahead if I can to save $) The kids loved dressing the same because they are at the stage where being alike is still pretty darn cool. We had a lot of fun taking a whole day preparing and dressing for our appearance. And after a lapse in the zoo membership, seeing the zoo without many of the animals was fun. I need to work on that zoo membership and clearance costume shopping soon.


I had amazing fun walking around with my little vampires.








Scott asked us tonight we plan to go trick or treating on Halloween. I stared at him with the evil mommy eyes. Of course we will, but someone needs to stick around the house here to keep the fun tradition alive and well in the neighborhood.



Edit: We did miss the juggler. My kids still don't know you juggle and don't believe that you do. You know who you are ;)


1 comment:

  1. Said juggler is going to have to make a special show sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete